Bosch PIA611B68B Induction Hob, Black Glass
The Bosch PIA611B68B induction hob offers a sleek and clean look for your kitchen. It features 4 induction cooking zones with variable 17-stage power settings for each zone as well as a boost setting for a variety of flexible cooking options.
Ultra-efficient induction works by creating a magnetic field between the hob and steel or iron pan. The heat is instant, easily controlled and energy efficient. Front electronic touch controls give this Bosch hob a contemporary feel, while also having the advantage of being very easy to clean. Automatic pan recognition as well as a quick start and re start function top off this model.
Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W56 x D49-50cm
- Control Position
- H5.7 x W59.2 x D52.2cm
- Fuel Type
- Hob type
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Free Hob Disposal
This service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.