Bosch PST 800 PEL 530W Jigsaw
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The PST 800 PEL from Bosch enables you to saw tight curves and wavy lines more easily and precisely than ever before and without vibration. It comes as standard with Bosch SDS for effortless and safe saw blade changes in seconds, without the need for additional tools.
- Powerful 530W motor and 80mm cutting depth in wood (5mm in steel) - making even hard jobs easy.
- 4-stage orbital pendulum action for faster sawing progress, better sawing of curves and longer lifetime of the saw blade.
- Minimal vibration and safe and comfortable working due to Bosch Low Vibration with linear mass balance and ergonomic softgrip.
- Bosch SDS ensures effortless and safe saw blade changes within seconds – without the need for additional tools.
- Switchable air blast function ensures a clear view of the cutting line at all times.
- Dust extraction port for dust-free working.
- Robust sole plate for steady guidance.
- Up to 6 saw blades can be easily stored in the integrated saw blade storage compartment.
- The handy cable guide and hanging hook provides for simple storage.
1x saw blade
- Model name / number
- PST 800 PEL
- Power supply
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
365 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow