Bosch SKS51E01EU Compact Dishwasher, Red
The compact Bosch SKS51E01EU dishwasher in an eye-catching red is ideal for smaller households, or when an additional ‘overflow’ dishwasher is required. Designed for use on worktops, it’s only just bigger than the average microwave, and has the capacity for a generous 6 place settings.
The SKS51E01EU dishwasher provides 5 wash programmes: Intensive 70°C, Normal 65 °C, Economy 50°C, Delicate 40°C, and a speedy 45ºC Quick Wash that takes just under half an hour. Glass protection technology is extra gentle on your delicate glasses and water protection provides security against flooding. An impressive A+ energy rating ensures economic rinsing thanks to its high energy efficiency.
The SKS51E01EU uses just 7.5 litres of water during a standard cycle, making it a true economical machine. A load sensor as well as a flexible basket system allows you to load and unload easily. A self cleaning metal filter makes for easy maintenance.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H45 x W55.1 x D50cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen