Bosch SMS40A08GB Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Boasting an impressive A+ energy rating, the stainless steel finished Bosch SMS40A08GB dishwasher will be at home in any kitchen.
A Rackmatic top basket allows you to adjust the height of the top basket. There are also 4 foldable racks and shelves integrated into the dishwasher.
The inclusion of Aquamix technology softens the water used, for increased glass protection, and Bosch’s ActiveWater hydraulic system ensures that every single drop of water is used to the maximum. The SMS40A08GB has the capacity to wash up to 12 place settings.
Included in the 4 programmes are a 70°C intensive cycle to cut through grease and clean heavily soiled pots and pans and, for more speed, a dedicated 45ºC quick wash. It runs extremely quietly at just 48dB and features a time delay, so you can set it to run when energy costs are cheaper.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Vario basket
- 3-stage Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket
- Residual heat drying system
- DosageAssist detergent dispenser
- Automatic detergent detection
- Aquasensor III, Load Sensor
- 12 place settings
- LED salt refill indicator, LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Large item spray head
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 4 programmes and 2 special options (Speed Perfect, Half Load)
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen