Bosch SMS50T06GB Dishwasher, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
This black edition Bosch SMS50T06GB dishwasher provides an elegant and economical solution to washing your dishes.
More room and greater flexibility are the least you can expect with the SMS50T06GB, thanks to its innovative Vario basket system offering more capacity and greater flexibility. There are 4 foldable racks throughout the machine, and the top basket is height-adjustable when empty.
Along with a choice of 4 temperatures, programmes and special options in this machine include:
- Intensive 70°C
- Normal 65°C
- Economy 50°C
- Quick Wash 45°C
Featuring an ActiveWater hydraulics system, this A+ energy rated Bosch unit ensures that every single drop of water is used to maximum effect. The DosageAssist function dispenses detergent evenly over all your dishes, while anti-flood water protection prevents flooding and guarantees extra peace of mind.
- Vario basket system accommodates a variety of loading options
- ActiveWater ensures water efficiency
- Residual heat drying system provides hygienic and cost-effective drying
- Anti-flood water protection guards against floods
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent perfectly
- Load sensor detects amount of load to use water and energy accordingly
- Aquamix glass protection and water softening system cares for your dishes
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual consumption (water)
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- 5 programmes and 1 special option (SpeedPerfect)
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery within 4 working days
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Have you thought about
- 5 year guarantee included