Bosch SMS58E22GB Dishwasher, White
Product informationA generous 14 place settings capacity and a range of programmes and settings make the Bosch SMS58E22GB dishwasher a great choice for a family, both in size and economy.
Thanks to the ActiveWater hydraulic water system, this dishwasher uses astonishingly little water - just 9.5 litres per cycle - and every single drop is used to its maximum potential.
The SMS58E22GB has a 70°C intensive cycle to cut through and clean heavily soiled pots and pans, and if you are still looking for more speed, a dedicated 45ºC quick wash will clean lightly soiled items in just 29 minutes.
The Bosch SMS58E22GB runs extremely quietly at just 46dB and features a time delay so you can set it to run just when it suits you. And if you run this machine at night, the integration of anti flood water protection system gives you extra peace of mind, automatically cutting off the water supply if leakage or flooding occurs.
The upper basket is height-adjustable, even when fully loaded, and the SMS58E22GB features a removable VarioFlexPlus basket as a more flexible alternative to a cutlery basket, allowing you to effortlessly unload cutlery.
With three different loading heights, and 10 foldable racks throughout the machine, a large variety of dishes can easily be accommodated. This appliance also includes a large item spray head that can be utilised for getting your oven shelves or barbecue grill clean.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Excellent A++ energy rating
- Aquamix - Glass protection and water softening system for optimal results
- VarioFlexPlus basket system makes unloading cutlery easy
- Silver baskets plus pullout handle with stainless steel inlay
- 3 stage Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket
- Highly efficient water usage with the ActiveWater system
- Heat exchanger for hygienic and efficient drying
- VarioSpeed: rinses in half the time with optimum cleaning and drying results
- Aquasensor III, Load Sensor
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Child lock
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As