Bosch SMS58T12GB Dishwasher, White
With an A+ energy rating, and two A ratings for washing and drying, the Bosch SMS58T12GB dishwasher will be welcomed into any home.
The SMS58T12GB has 5 useful programmes. These include:
- Intensive 70°C cycle- cleans heavily soiled pots and pans
- Auto 45ºC- 65 ºC
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash
It also has 2 special options:
- Intensive Zone
- Speed Perfect
The SMS58T12GB Bosch runs extremely quietly at just 48dB and features a time delay so you can set if off after midnight to take advantage of lower energy costs. And when running at night, the integration of an anti flood protection system gives you extra peace of mind, automatically cutting off the water supply if leakage or flooding occurs.
The upper basket is height-adjustable at 3 stages, even when fully loaded, and features a removable VarioFlex basket as a more flexible alternative to a cutlery basket, allowing you to effortlessly unload cutlery. A glass protection system ensures that your finest glasses will come out sparkling, and thanks to the unique loading system can be placed in with ease.
With 2 foldable plate racks in the top and bottom baskets, a large variety of dishes can easily be accommodated. This appliance also includes a large item spray head that can be utilised for getting your oven shelves or barbecue grill clean.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- A+ energy rating
- Aquasensor III, Load Sensor
- LED salt and rinse aid indicators
- 3 stage rackmatic height adjustable basket
- Anti flood protection system
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Child lock
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- 5 programmes and 2 special options (Intensive Zone, Speed Perfect)
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery within 7 working days (after Christmas)
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Dishwasher Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen