Bosch SMS58T12GB Dishwasher, White
With an A+ energy rating, and two A ratings for washing and drying, the Bosch SMS58T12GB dishwasher will be welcomed into any home.
The SMS58T12GB has 5 useful programmes. These include:
- Intensive 70°C cycle- cleans heavily soiled pots and pans
- Auto 45ºC- 65 ºC
- Economy 50°C
- Quick wash
It also has 2 special options:
- Intensive Zone
- Speed Perfect
The SMS58T12GB Bosch runs extremely quietly at just 48dB and features a time delay so you can set if off after midnight to take advantage of lower energy costs. And when running at night, the integration of an anti flood protection system gives you extra peace of mind, automatically cutting off the water supply if leakage or flooding occurs.
The upper basket is height-adjustable at 3 stages, even when fully loaded, and features a removable VarioFlex basket as a more flexible alternative to a cutlery basket, allowing you to effortlessly unload cutlery. A glass protection system ensures that your finest glasses will come out sparkling, and thanks to the unique loading system can be placed in with ease.
With 2 foldable plate racks in the top and bottom baskets, a large variety of dishes can easily be accommodated. This appliance also includes a large item spray head that can be utilised for getting your oven shelves or barbecue grill clean.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- A+ energy rating
- Aquasensor III, Load Sensor
- LED salt and rinse aid indicators
- 3 stage rackmatic height adjustable basket
- Anti flood protection system
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 5 programmes and 2 special options (Intensive Zone, Speed Perfect)
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen