Bosch SMS65E28GB Dishwasher, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.A generous 13 place settings capacity and a large range of programmes and settings make the Bosch SMS65E28GB dishwasher a great choice for a family, both in size and economy.
Thanks to the ActiveWater hydraulic water system, this dishwasher uses astonishingly little water - just 6 litres per cycle - and every single drop is used to its maximum potential.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. Alternating spray arms make sure your dishes are well cleaned.
As well as a choice of 5 temperatures, the SMS65E28GB offers a range of programmes and special options, including:
- Intensive 70°C cycle to cut through and clean heavily soiled pots and pans
- 45°C quick wash to clean lightly soiled items
- Delicate 40°C for your champagne flutes and delicate crockery
- Intensive Zone special option vigorously washes pots and pans in one zone while your crockery is safely washed as usual in another
- Speed Perfect option for when you need your dishes a little quicker
- Half Load for those quieter days
- Extra Dry option
The upper basket is height-adjustable, even when fully loaded, and the SMS65E28GB features a removable VarioFlexPlus basket as a more flexible alternative to a cutlery basket, allowing you to effortlessly unload cutlery.
With three different loading heights, and 14 foldable racks throughout the machine, a large variety of dishes can easily be accommodated. This appliance also includes a large item spray head that can be utilised for cleaning your oven shelves or barbecue grill.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Excellent A++ energy rating
- Aquamix - Glass protection and water softening system for optimal results
- VarioFlexPlus basket system makes unloading cutlery easy
- Silver baskets plus pullout handle with stainless steel inlay
- 3 stage Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket
- Highly efficient water usage with the ActiveWater system
- Heat exchanger for hygienic and efficient drying
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent evenly
- Automatic detergent detection
- Aquasensor III, Load Sensor
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- 6 programmes and 4 special options (Intensive Zone, Speed Perfect, Half Load, Extra Dry)
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery within 4 working days
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As