Bosch SMS65E32GB Freestanding Dishwasher, White
A generous 13 place settings capacity and a large range of programmes and settings make the Bosch SMS65E32GB dishwasher a great choice for a family, both in size and economy.
Thanks to the ActiveWater hydraulic water system, this dishwasher uses astonishingly little water - just 6 litres per cycle - and every single drop is used to its maximum potential. Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. Alternating spray arms make sure your dishes are well cleaned.
The SMS65E32GB offers a range of programmes and special options, including:
- Intensive 70°C cycle to cut through and clean heavily soiled pots and pans
- TurboSpeed 20 minute wash
- Delicate 40°C for your champagne flutes and delicate crockery
- Intensive Zone special option vigorously washes pots and pans in one zone while your crockery is safely washed as usual in another
- Speed Perfect option for when you need your dishes a little quicker
- Half Load for those quieter days
- Extra Dry option
The Bosch SMS65E32GB runs extremely quietly at just 44dB and features a 1-to-24-hour time delay so you can set it to run just when it suits you. And if you run this machine at night, the integration of anti flood water protection system gives you extra peace of mind, automatically cutting off the water supply if leakage or flooding occurs.
The upper basket features 6 foldable plate racks and is height-adjustable, even when fully loaded. The bottom basket has 4 foldable plate racks and a handy glass rack allowing you to load up all of your pots, pans and glasses with ease. This appliance also includes a large item spray head that can be utilised for cleaning your oven shelves or barbecue grill.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Excellent A++ energy rating
- Aquamix - Glass protection and water softening system for optimal results
- 3 stage Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket
- Highly efficient water usage with the ActiveWater system
- Heat exchanger for hygienic and efficient drying
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent evenly
- Automatic detergent detection
- Aquasensor III, Load Sensor
- LED salt and rinse aid indicators
- Only 6L of water used with every cycle,
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Door & control lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- 6 programmes and 4 special options (Intensive Zone, Speed Perfect, Half Load, Extra Dry)
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen