Bosch SMS65E38GB Dishwasher, Silver
A generous 13 place settings capacity and a large range of programmes and settings make the Bosch SMS65E38GB dishwasher a great choice for a family, both in size and economy.
Thanks to the ActiveWater hydraulic water system, this dishwasher uses astonishingly little water - just 6 litres per cycle - and every single drop is used to its maximum potential.
The SMS65E38GB has a 70°C intensive cycle to cut through and clean heavily soiled pots and pans, and if you are still looking for more speed, a TurboSpeed quick wash will clean lightly soiled items in just 20 minutes.
The Bosch SMS65E38GB runs extremely quietly at just 44dB and features a timer delay so you can set it to run just when it suits you. And if you run this machine at night, the integration of anti flood water protection system gives you extra peace of mind, automatically cutting off the water supply if leakage or flooding occurs.
The upper basket is height-adjustable, even when fully loaded, and the SMS65E38GB features a removable VarioFlexPlus basket as a more flexible alternative to a cutlery basket, allowing you to effortlessly unload cutlery.
With three different loading heights, and 10 foldable racks throughout the machine, a large variety of dishes can easily be accommodated. This appliance also includes a large item spray head that can be utilised for getting your oven shelves or barbecue grill clean.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- Excellent A++ energy rating
- Aquamix - Glass protection and water softening system for optimal results
- VarioFlexPlus basket system makes unloading cutlery easy
- Highly efficient water usage with the ActiveWater system
- Heat exchanger for hygienic and efficient drying
- TurboSpeed 20min: brilliant results in just 20 minutes with pre-heated water
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3-fold corrugated filter
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen