Bosch SMS69L32GB Dishwasher, White
With an A+ energy rating and two A ratings for washing and drying, the Bosch SMS69L32GB dishwasher will be welcomed into any home.
This Bosch appliance runs almost silently at just 38dB and features a time delay so you can set if off after midnight to take advantage of lower energy costs. And when running at night, the integration of Aquastop technology gives you extra peace of mind, automatically cutting off the water supply if leakage or flooding occurs.
Precision engineering has resulted in a ServoLock door on this unit, which allows the door to close virtually by itself and with minimum effort on your part. A child lock protects from scalding.
Thanks to the ActiveWater hydraulic water system, this dishwasher uses just 9.5 litres of water per wash, and every single drop is used to the maximum. The SMS69L32GB has 6 programmes including 3 automatic - auto 65-75°C, auto 45-65°C, auto 35-45°C and 4 special options including intensive zone, extra dry, hygiene plus and Variospeed plus.
The upper basket is height-adjustable, even when fully loaded, and the SMS69L32GB features a removable VarioflexPlus basket as a more flexible alternative to a cutlery basket, allowing you to effortlessly unload cutlery. With 3 different loading heights, and 12 foldable racks and shelves throughout the machine, a large variety of dishes can easily be accommodated. This appliance also features a glass protection system for perfectly clean glasses. A TFT text display and LED salt and rinse aid refil indicators keep you updated at all times.
Bosch guarantees that if an appliance is discontinued, its major components will be available for at least 10 years afterwards in the event of a part needing replacement.
- A+ energy rating
- Aquamix - Glass protection and water softening system for optimal results
- Self-cleaning filter system keeps the dishwasher in good order without the need for you to periodically empty the filter
- VarioflexPlus basket system makes unloading cutlery easy
- VarioDrawer on third level
- 3 stage Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket
- Highly efficient water usage with the ActiveWater system
- Heat exchanger ensures hygienic and efficient drying
- DosageAssist dispenses detergent evenly
- Automatic detergent detection
- Aquastop anti flood device with guarantee
- Aquasensor III, Load Sensor
- Regenerative electronics
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Child lock
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H84.5 x W60 x D60cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- 6 programmes and 4 special options (Intensive Zone, VarioSpeed, Hygiene option and extraDry)
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen