Bosch TDA5070GB Steam Iron, Red/Black
Simply glide through creases with the Bosch TDA5070GB steam iron, taking care of even the most stubborn garments.
Thanks to an advanced system and Ceranium Glissée ceramic soleplate, steam distribution is optimised for great results.
This Bosch iron produces continuous steam output at 50g per minute, and 200g per minute for more stubborn creases. You can even use this model for vertical steaming too, with its comfortable to hold, soft-grip handle.
A precision ironing tip and water spray function enables you to iron any small creases or difficult folds. While a large filling inlet with lid allows fast and easy filling and emptying. There's also an extra long 3m cable, as well as a drip-stop system for leak protection.
The Bosch TDA5070GB steam iron has a clever anti-scale self cleaning system .
- Variable temperature and steam control
- 300 ml transparent water tank for easy and fast filling
- Easy grip handle
- Ergonomically shaped buttons
- Precision ironing tip
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Cable length
- Continuous Steam Pressure
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron