Bosch WKD28540GB Integrated Washer Dryer, 6kg Wash/3kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin
Product informationPlease note: The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Need that little black number in a hurry? Fortunately, the Bosch WKD28540GB has a 15-minute Super Quick wash for small amounts. This fully integrated washer dryer also has a 6kg load and a 1400rpm spin, with a Flexi time option that reduces wash times by up to 30% in two steps. You can dry up to 4kg with 2 heat levels available – normal and delicate. There are 15 programmes including dedicated cycles for handwash woollens and delicates, plus a mixed load wash at 30ºC.
Thanks to the delay timer you can take advantage of your energy supplier’s cheaper tariffs, and there’s a selectable prewash option as well as a reduced ironing button. With manual 20-150 minute timer and fluff removal cycle. For extra peace of mind, the WKD28540GB has AquaStop complete water protection, which protects the inlet and outlet hoses from leakage.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.5 x D58.4cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Information not available
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water extraction efficiency
- Information not available
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine