Bose® QuietComfort® Noise Cancelling® QC20i Acoustic In-Ear Headphones for iPad, iPhone and iPod
The QC20i is the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. They give you more control over how you listen than ever before, in all kinds of environments. Block the outside world with full-on noise reduction and enjoy a more relaxing commute. Or, choose Aware mode and let some sound in - all while keeping your headphones on and your music alive with lifelike Bose sound.
- With QC20i headphones you'll enjoy lifelike, digital sound quality that stands out from the noise around you along with the freedom of an in-ear headphone. StayHear+ tips physically block some noise while Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology electronically reduces most of what's left. It's just you and your music, even in noisy situations.
- There are moments when you may not want to be so cut off from your surroundings. Crossing a city street for example or waiting for airport announcements. This is where Aware mode comes in. Instead of removing your headphones, just press a button, and you're back in touch with the sounds around you, while your music keeps playing, and you still benefit from some noise cancellation.
- TriPort technology and Active EQ combine to give your music a depth and balance that keep your daily soundtrack fresh and alive. The subtle details shine too.
- StayHear+ tips create a soft, secure fit with no need to force them into your ears. The cone shape spreads contact evenly across the ear for maximum comfort, and forms a gentle seal that contributes to the headphones' full-spectrum noise reduction.
- Controls are all at your fingertips. Use the slider switch on the control module to turn noise cancelling on and off. The inline remote/microphone houses Aware mode and call answer/end buttons. The 4-button remote (QC20i model), customised for use with your iPhone or iPod, adds volume, music control and voice commands.
- The built-in lithium-ion battery charges in just 2 hours with the included USB cable, and delivers up to 16 hours playing time per charge. A battery indicator light displays power status. And, even if the battery dies your music still plays.
- When not in use, simply store your headphones and cables in the included carrying case.
Please note: This product contains magnets which can be harmful to pacemaker wearers.
- Accessories Included
- USB cable, carry case, clothing clip, control module, 3x ear tips (S, M, L)
- Cable length
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Bose QC20i
- Power Supply
- Li-ion battery
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
361 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow