Bose® SIE2 (In-Ear) Sport Headphones, Green/Grey
Product informationPush your workout to the limit with headphones that are up to the task. Bose SIE2 sport headphones are specifically engineered for exercise. They're sweat and weather-resistant, stay comfortably yet securely in place and deliver robust Bose sound to keep you at your peak.
- TriPort headphone technology delivers wide-range sound, including the deep, natural lows that give your music its pulse. So you'll feel driven without feeling closed off from your environment—a must when you're running outdoors.
- StayHear tips conform securely and comfortably to your ears' shape, even during vigorous exercise. The speaker elements are covered with hydrophobic cloth that keeps moisture out but lets sound pass through.
- The Reebok armband holds your music device in place when you're exercising, and stores the headphones when you're not. It even has a separate pocket for your keys. It's made of stretchy, breathable fabric that adjusts to fit most smartphones and MP3 players, and has a touch-sensitive window for easy usability.
3x eartips (small, medium, large)
53.3cm extension cable
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)