Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum
Bottega Veneta’s first fragrance was inspired by the Venetian countryside, and an image of an elegant and austere old villa nestled in the land, soaking up the warmth, the sunshine, and the gentle sound of cicadas.
A leathery floral chypre, the scent evokes the sensuality and suppleness of the brand's renowned leather goods and the fresh meadows, mown hay, flowers, earth and wood of the Venetian countryside.
With a chypre base, the fragrance combines bergamot, patchouli and oak moss, with sensual floral and spicy components gesturing toward the East, a recollection of Venice’s place at the end of the Silk Road. Natural ingredients trace a global path: there is bergamot from Italy, Jasmine Sambac picked in India, pink peppercorns from Brazil, and patchouli from Indonesia.
Originally released in 2011.
- Top notes: Pink pepper, bergamot
- Heart notes: Jasmine
- Base notes: Patchouli, leather, oakmoss
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Bottega Veneta
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.