Braun °CoolTec CT2s Shaver
The °CoolTec CT2s is a revolutionary new dry shaver that has the power to take the heat out of shaving and put shaving irritation on ice. This power, combined with stylish design and thoughtful engineering makes °CoolTec a technologically advanced dry shaver, delivering outstanding shaving performance for men with sensitive skin.
The secret element in the °CoolTec is Braun’s innovative Thermo-Electric-Cooling technology (TEC). Whilst most shavers allow warmth to build up in the head of the shaver, °CoolTec has an innovative aluminium cooling bar integrated into its head that actively cools down the skin during shaving, minimising shaving redness, burning and itching sensations, leaving a cool and refreshed trace behind.
Active cooling technology
- An integrated electro ceramic cooling element automatically cools the skin while you shave, to minimize shaving irritation. Works without any gels or lotions.
- Two independently moving cutting elements adapt to every facial contour – for an efficient close shave.
- Specially designed shaving blades target and capture hairs growing in different directions – for an ultimate smooth shave.
- Active cooling technology
- Adaptable 3-stage cutting system for an efficient close shave
- SensoBlade – Specially designed shaving blades for an ultimate smooth shave
- LED display for battery status, cleaning indication and travel lock indicator
- Waterproof up to 5m for full washability
- Dermatologically tested and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance
- Wet&Dry. Specifically designed to be safe to use in the shower, for maximum flexibility
- Powerful long hair trimmer
- Powerful rechargeable Li-Ion battery. Full recharge in one hour; 5 minutes quick charge = 1 shave
- Up to 45 minutes cordless shaving
- Braun °CoolTec CT2s shaver
- Charging stand
- Protection cap
- Cleaning brush
- Model name / number
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow