Breville VIN245 ECO-TEC Digital Steam Iron
Product informationThe Breville VIN245 ECO-TEC digital steam iron is the ideal ironing companion for powering through your laundry pile. It comes complete with an independent 1.4L water filling dock which automatically refills the iron when in the resting position – making ironing that little bit more convenient.
Boasting 2800w of power, the ECO-TEC produces more steam and has a reduced heat-up time and a number of high-tech features to help reduce your ironing time.
The VIN245 has a high-spec Cerasol ceramic soleplate so you can steam through piles of ironing with speed and efficiency. A ceramic soleplate provides an incredibly smooth glide, even heat distribution and is extremely durable. Its diamond shape also provides a pointed edge at both the top and bottom of the iron, enabling you to effortlessly move the iron in and out of the hardest places to reach, such as pockets, in between buttons and the corners of shirts.
- Anti-scale helps prevent the build-up of limescale in the iron and on the soleplate to keep it performing at its best for as long as possible.
- Anti-drip means you can iron at low temperatures without any unwanted drips from the soleplate.
- Self-clean cycle flushes out impurities from the water via holes in the soleplate.
- Illuminated docking station for more water, less re-filling and an attractive finish.
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Cable length
- H26.3 x W32.6 x D19.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Steam Rate
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
342 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow