Breville VIN292 Digital Steam Iron
Remove even the toughest creases with the Breville VIN292 digital steam iron.
Hosting a powerful 2400W output, quick heat-up and great performance come as standard with this steam iron.
A ceramic soleplate provides maximum glideability, 40g constant steam and easy-to-use digital controls will help you power through your ironing.
The VIN292’s ceramic coated soleplate provides even heat distribution and an effortless glide through creased and crumpled clothes. 40g/min of constant steam and a powerful 100g/min steam boost helps remove the most stubborn creases.
Completing the irons trio of essential features is the vertical steam function. This allows the VIN292 to be used vertically; you can steam handing clothes, or household fabrics such as curtains. The drip-stop system guards your garments from water drops while ironing, and a calc clean solution keeps your iron scale-free.
For added convenience, a generous 260ml water tank capacity gives you the freedom to iron for longer periods.
- Anti-scale facilities keep this iron in optimum condition
- Anti-drip prevents unwanted drips from the soleplate
- Self clean cycle which flushes out impurities from the water via the holes in the soleplate
- 260ml water tank for storing a large amount of water
- Temperature indicating illumination to give quick and easy indication of when the iron has reached the selected temperature
- Safe ironing with auto-off function when iron is left unattended.
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Cable length
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Steam rate
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday (Trial in selected areas)