Britannia OV-201LMP-SS Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Britannia OV-D200LMP-SS is a top quality and impressive double electric oven, A-rated for energy. Both ovens have integral electric grills, with triple-glazed doors for superb efficiency – and quiet operation.
The top multifunctional, fan-assisted oven is fully programmable. There are 9 programmes, including fan-assisted grilling (great for grilling sausages or bacon), and true fan, which lets you cook several kinds of food at the same time, on different shelves. With its Quickstart pre-heat system, the oven reaches its ideal cooking temperature of 200°C in just 6 minutes – 3 times as fast as normal electric ovens.
Below, the smaller oven has 4 functions, including top and bottom element only – great for browning dishes or slow cooking. Both ovens are enamel lined for straightforward cleaning.
Supplied with 2 wire shelves, oven tray with trivet and detachable grill pan handle.
- H89 x W59.6 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air
- 0.79 / 0.88kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.59kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- 35.1L / 53.4L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Multifunctional / conventional
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As