Britannia RC-10TG-FL Fleet Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Matt Burgundy
Elegant in its appearance, yet professional in functionality, the Britannia Fleet range cooker is a real kitchen centrepiece with traditional appeal. With its curved windows and stylish matt finish, the Fleet range cooker is perfectly at home in a country kitchen.
Featuring a stainless steel hotplate, with matt cast iron supports, 6 brass burners align neatly to provide you with excellent cooking power and performance. Two powerful 5kW burners are on hand for rapid cooking.
Below the hob are two electric ovens with triple-glazed see-through doors, internal lights and integral electric grills. Both also have removable oven door, inner glass panels and oven stay-clean roof liners, for easy cleaning. They’re also A-rated for energy. The fully programmable left oven has a Quickstart fast pre-heat system plus 9 programmes for all your cooking needs. The smaller oven has 4 functions and includes a rotisserie for spit roasting. Heavy duty shelves, telescopic runners and a soft close storage drawer come as standard and ensure the Fleet rivals its contemporaries.
Convertible for LPG gas. Dedicated cooker circuit with a 20 amp miniature circuit breaker.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 0.48 - 5kW, 3 x 1.75kW, 1 x 3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H87-91 x W99.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Stainless steel 6 burner hob with brass burner bodies
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes - both ovens
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Double Oven Options both with Grills
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Conventional (both)
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence