Britannia RC-10XGG-FL Fleet Dual Fuel Range Cooker , Burgundy Red
Elegant in its appearance, yet professional in functionality, the Britannia Fleet range cooker is a real kitchen centrepiece with traditional appeal. With its curved windows and stylish matt finish, the Fleet range cooker is perfectly at home in a country kitchen.
Featuring a stainless steel hotplate, with matt cast iron supports, 6 brass burners align neatly to provide you with excellent cooking power and performance. Two powerful 5kW burners are on hand for rapid cooking.
Below the hob are two electric ovens with triple-glazed see-through doors, internal lights and integral electric grills. Both also have removable oven door, inner glass panels and oven stay-clean roof liners, for easy cleaning. They’re also A-rated for energy. The fully programmable left oven has a Quickstart fast pre-heat system plus 9 programmes for all your cooking needs. The smaller oven includes a rotisserie for spit roasting. There’s also a separate electric grill, so it’s easy to check the progress of your grilling. Heavy duty shelves, telescopic runners and a soft close storage drawer come as standard and ensure the Fleet rivals its contemporaries.
Convertible for LPG gas. Dedicated cooker circuit with a 32 amp miniature circuit breaker.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 0.48 - 5kW, 3 x 1.75kW, 1 x 3kW
- H91 x W99.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.73kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.74kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Stainless steel 6 burner hob with brass burner bodies
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes - both ovens
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- second oven 42L/ main oven 52L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Double Oven Options both with Grills
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Multifunction/ Conventional
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence