Britannia RC-10XGI-QL Q-Line Induction Hob Range Cooker , Gloss Black
Clean lines, chunky controls and a contemporary stainless steel or gloss black finish make the Q Line the perfect choice for a modern family kitchen.
An induction hob features 5 zones with hot hob indicators, and is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient.
Below the hob are two electric ovens with triple-glazed see-through doors, internal lights and integral electric grills. Both also have removable oven door, inner glass panels and oven stay-clean roof liners, for easy cleaning. They’re also A-rated for energy. The fully programmable left oven has a Quickstart fast pre-heat system plus 9 programmes for all your cooking needs. The smaller oven has 4 functions and includes a rotisserie for spit roasting. A powerful, adjustable grill is on hand in a separate compartment. Heavy duty shelves and a storage drawer come as standard and ensures the Q-line range rivals its contemporaries.
Please Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable. Dedicated cooker circuit with a 40 amp miniature circuit breaker.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.1-1.4kW, 1 x 1.4-2kW, 2 x 2.3-3kW
- H91-92 x W99.5 x D60cm
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.73kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.74kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 5 zone
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining type
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- second oven 42L/ main oven 52L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Double Oven Options both with Grills
- Oven Format
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Multifunction/ Conventional
- Programmable timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Conventional (both)
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence