Britannia RC-9SG-DE Delphi Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Gloss Cream
Ultra modern in appearance, the Britannia Delphi range cooker boasts professional features to help you master the art of cooking. With a meat probe, heavy-duty shelves and telescopic runners as standard, the Delphi is Britannia’s flagship model and will quickly become the heart of your home.
Featuring a stainless steel hotplate with matt cast iron supports, 6 brass burners align neatly to provide you with excellent cooking power and performance. A powerful 5kW burner is on hand for rapid cooking.
Below the hob is a large multifunction oven with a triple-glazed see-through door, internal light and integral electric grill. A removable oven door, inner glass panels and oven stay-clean roof liners are also on hand for easy cleaning. It’s also A-rated for energy. The 80L main oven is fully programmable and has a Quickstart fast pre-heat system plus 9 programmes for all your cooking needs. A soft close storage drawer and telescopic shelves top off this model.
Convertible for LPG gas. Dedicated cooker circuit with a 16 amp miniature circuit breaker.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 0.48-5kW, 1x 1kW, 3x 1.75kW, 1x 3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H87-91 x W89.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- 5 elements
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Integral electric grill, integral cooling fan
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence