Britannia RC-9SG-DE Delphi Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Gloss Cream
Ultra modern in appearance, the Britannia Delphi range cooker boasts professional features to help you master the art of cooking. With a meat probe, heavy-duty shelves and telescopic runners as standard, the Delphi is Britannia’s flagship model and will quickly become the heart of your home.
Featuring a stainless steel hotplate with matt cast iron supports, 6 brass burners align neatly to provide you with excellent cooking power and performance. A powerful 5kW burner is on hand for rapid cooking.
Below the hob is a large multifunction oven with a triple-glazed see-through door, internal light and integral electric grill. A removable oven door, inner glass panels and oven stay-clean roof liners are also on hand for easy cleaning. It’s also A-rated for energy. The 80L main oven is fully programmable and has a Quickstart fast pre-heat system plus 9 programmes for all your cooking needs. A soft close storage drawer and telescopic shelves top off this model.
Convertible for LPG gas. Dedicated cooker circuit with a 16 amp miniature circuit breaker.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 0.48-5kW, 1x 1kW, 3x 1.75kW, 1x 3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H87-91 x W89.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence