Britannia RC-9SG-QL Q-Line Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Gloss Black
Clean lines, chunky controls and a contemporary stainless steel or gloss black finish make the Q Line the perfect choice for a modern family kitchen.
Featuring a stainless steel hotplate with matt cast iron supports, 6 aluminium burners align neatly to provide you with excellent cooking power and performance. A powerful 5kW burner is on hand for rapid cooking.
Below the hob is a large multifunction oven with a triple-glazed see-through door, internal light and integral electric grill. A removable oven door, inner glass panels and oven stay-clean roof liners are also on hand for easy cleaning. It’s also A-rated for energy. The 80L main oven is fully programmable and has a Quickstart fast pre-heat system plus 9 programmes for all your cooking needs. Heavy duty shelves and a storage drawer come as standard and ensures the Q-line range rivals its contemporaries.
Convertible for LPG gas. Dedicated cooker circuit with a 16 amp miniature circuit breaker.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 0.48-5kW, 1x 1kW, 3x 1.75kW, 1x 3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H87-91 x W89.5 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- 6 zones
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Integral electric grill, integral cooling fan
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence