Britannia SI-10TC-SLX-RED Sigma Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Velvet Red
Product informationThe Britannia 100cm wide dual fuel multifunction double oven cooker is an ideal piece of serious equipment for the busy cook who regularly entertains and needs a cooker that can cope with the challenge!
This velvet red Sigma Editions range cooker brings a modern touch to the traditional range cooker; this model hosts a digital clock, fully automatic programmer and minute minder, chrome control knobs and height adjustable legs.
The 2 side-by-side A energy-rated ovens have triple-glazed, removable doors and glass for easy cleaning. The programmable main oven (W60cm) has fan, conventional or fan assisted defrosting, cooking and grilling; it also features a Quick Start fast pre-heat system. The conventional secondary oven (W40cm) contains a grill and rotisserie, and both ovens have top and bottom finishing for browning or for perfectly crispy pizzas and pastry. The storage compartment at the bottom will take pans up to 10.5cm tall.
The striking gas burner hob on this cooker provides a large cooking area made from cast iron, and has four gas burners, including two large burners and one triple ring wok burner. The hob on the SI-10T6-SLX-VAN also incorporates a unique Chef Top area: this high quality solid stainless steel hotplate can cook anything from salmon to vegetables. You only need a little oil to cook, making this an effortlessly healthy option, and as food is sealed quickly you can enjoy delicious flavour from different foods without transferring taste. Extra pan supports are included to convert the Chef Top into a fish burner.
Convertible for LPG gas. Requires 30 amp power supply.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.7kW, 2x 2.6kW, 1x 4.3kW, 1x Chef Top 3.1kW
- Programmer/timer (main oven)
- H86-91 x W100 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.79 / 0.88kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.79kWh / -
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 1x triple ring, 2x large burners, 1x small burner, 1x Chef Top
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 43.7L / Main oven 53.4L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Multifunction main, conventional economy oven
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Have you thought about