Britannia SI-INE9T-SLX-K Sigma Induction Range Cooker, Gloss Black
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
For a cooker that epitomises culinary expertise while providing you with useful features and plenty of space, look no further than the Britannia 90cm wide electric range cooker.
This glossy black Sigma range cooker brings a modern touch to the traditional range cooker, hosting a digital clock, fully automatic programmer and minute minder, as well as attractive chrome control knobs and levelling feet.
The 2 side-by-side A energy-rated ovens have triple-glazed, removable doors and glass for easy cleaning. There are also stay-clean enamel liners on the oven sides, back and roof to make cleaning effortless, while separate spillage wells contain spills.
Among its nine functions, the programmable main oven has fan, conventional or fan-assisted defrosting, cooking and grilling. It also features a Quick Start fast pre-heat system, meaning you don’t have to wait around for long before cooking.
The conventional secondary oven has four functions, including a rotisserie for spit-roasting. Both ovens have a grill, and top and bottom finishing for browning or for perfectly crispy pizzas and pastry.
Topped by an induction hotplate, this hob hosts 5 zones for flexible cooking - each zone has a power boost function for those times when you need a little extra heat. Thanks to its uniform surface, this hob is simple to wipe clean, too. Finally, a storage compartment at the bottom of this cooker takes pans up to 10.5cm tall.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.4kW (boost 1.8kW), 2x 1.85kW (boost 2.5kW), 1x 2.3kW (boost 3.2kW), 1x 2.4kW (boost 3.2kW)
- Programmer/timer (main oven)
- H86-91 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.79 / 0.88kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.59kWh / -
- Gloss black
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Small oven 30.8L / Main oven 53.4L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Multifunction main, conventional economy oven
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Have you thought about