Brother MFC-J4510DW Wireless All-in-One A3 Colour Inkjet Printer
The Brother MFC-J4510DW is a wireless printer, scanner, copier, fax machine with support for A3 printing, all in the stylish and compact package of a regular A4 printer. Its streamlined design is enabled by its rear, landscape-oriented A3 paper feed, reducing the size normally required to print on larger sheets.
Rapid print speeds of up to 35ppm in black and 27ppm in colour will save you time, while automatic double sided printing will save you money on paper.
Wireless connectivity means you won’t have to use wires to connect your computer to the printer. Instead, connecting it to your network by using a wireless router will enable you to print from any room in the house, while Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print functionality mean you can use a compatible tablet to print from anywhere with an internet connection.
A large and intuitive 9.3cm touch screen LCD will enable easy control over your prints and copies. When connected to the internet, you can also use the screen to access and print from cloud services like Google Docs, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox and Evernote.
High resolution printing and scanning is also possible for when you need a detailed image, with print resolutions of up to 6000x1200 dpi and optical scanning at up to 2400x2400 dpi.Key Features:
- Duplex Printing - create professional quality two-sided documents up to A3.
- A3 printing through manual rear paper feed
- Built-in Wireless & Wired Interfaces - easy-to-setup wireless (802.11 b/g/n) and wired Ethernet networking.
- 9.3cm touch screen LCD Display
- Fast colour printing on demand with speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm colour.
- Large Paper Tray - Up to 150-sheet paper tray capacity.
- Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support for seamless printing without wires.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified.
Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2003 R2/2008/2008 R2 (Windows Server print only)
Mac OS X v10.5.8/0.6.x/10.7x
Included in the box:
Ink Cartridges, Power supply cord, driver software for Windows & Mac, quick set-up guide. (PC interface cable NOT included)
Please note: the copy, scan and fax function is up to A4 paper size only.
Compatible Ink: LC123BK, LC123C, LC123M, LC123Y
XL Cartidges: LC127BK, LC125C, LC125M, LC125Y
- Automatic Document Feeder Information Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Borderless Printing Information Prints a photo without the white border around it
- Compatible Inks
- LC123 black, cyan, magenta and yellow. LC127 XL black and LC125 XL cyan, magenta and yellow
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2003 R2/2008/2008 R2 (Windows Server print only), Mac OS X v10.5.8/10.6.x/10.7.x
- H186 x W480 x D290mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- USB 2.0
- Printing resolution Information The higher the dots per inch (dpi) the greater the definition of the image
- Up to 6000 x 1200dpi
- Printing speed Information How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- Black: up to 35ppm. Colour: up to 27ppm
- Print technology
- Scanning resolution Information Can scan a photo or document
- Up to 2400 x 2400dpi
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As