Brother NV400 Sewing Machine
A computerised sewing machine packed full of features, with easy-to-use touch button controls and back lit LCD screen. Includes 294 stitches with 3 fonts, 10 buttonholes and comprehensive accessories. Designed to fulfil all your sewing and quilting needs, there's also a My Custom Stitch™ feature that allows you to create your own unique stitches. Easy threading, precise bobbin winding and clearly marked measurement tools will help you complete your projects.
Quilting parts included: Extra wide table that allows you to create bigger projects on the wider sewing bed space, walking foot and free motion embroidery/quilting foot.
Additional features include embroidery and alphabet stitches, drop in bobbin and an accessory compartment to neatly store all your accessories
Accessories included: accessory bag, accessory tray, 5 set of needles, 3 x bobbins, cleaning brush, 3 x spool pressers, extra spool pin, net for threads, screw drivers, eyelet punch, disc shaped screwdriver, blind stitch foot, button hole foot, over cast stitch foot, concealed zipper foot, zipper foot, transparent foot, button fastening foot, free hand quilting/embroidery foot, walking foot, applique foot, grid sheets, stitch pattern plate, instruction book.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Buttonholes Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- Boxed: H55 x W41 x D33cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Sewing speed Information Measured in stiches per minute
- 850 rpm
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Suitable for user
- All, including professional use
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
258 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)