Brother QL-570 Label Printer
Product informationThe Brother QL-570 Label Printer boasts a compact design so you’ll hardly notice it on your desk. Printing up to 68 labels per minute it is efficient for home or business use.
The high 300 x 600dpi print resolution allows you to create professional quality labels that can include logos, images and text.
The printer is compatible with PC and Mac and is easy to set up via USB connection. It also comes with free software and integrates with Microsoft Office for easy label printing.
Enjoy the flexibility of connecting the printer to your home or business network so multiple computers can send print jobs to it across the network.
Ideal for organising your home or work space with the option to print labels up to 62mm wide. The durable automatic cutter gives you the convenient option to print small batches of labels in one go.
Included in the box
DK11201 starter roll (100x standard address labels) and DK22205 starter roll (8 meter continuous paper tape)
- Automatic Document Feeder Information Set a scanner or copier to automatically feed multiple pages of a document in for processing, one page at a time.
- Barcode Printing,Accessories Included
- YES,DK11201 starter roll, DK22205 starter roll, Power Supply Cord, USB Cable, Label / barcode P-touch Editor software, User Guide
- Consumable type,Roll Type
- Label rolls & continuous tape,DK-Rolls up to 62mm (2.3") wide
- H142 x W132 x D208mm
- Model name / number
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- USB 2.0
- Printing speed Information How many pages or how fast a single photo can be produced per minute. Measured as Pages Per Minute (PPM) or Images Per Minute (IPM)
- 68 standard labels per minute
- Print technology
- Tape cutter
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)