BT 4500 Big Button Digital Cordless Telephone and Answering Machine with Nuisance Call Control, Twin DECT
The BT 4500 Big Button Telephone is a practical solution designed to aid sight, hearing and dexterity impaired people. It features large, responsive buttons to make dialling, a large 1.8" full graphic display to make reading the screen easy and has been tested to provide clearer sound. It is also compatible with hearing aids, so you'll be able to comfortably hear calls through your hearing aid.
Call Control allows you to choose which calls you answer and which calls are sent straight to the answer machine. For example, you can block all International and Withheld numbers, cutting out a large proportion of unwanted sales calls. You can also block up to 10 specific numbers to stop any particular nuisances from contacting you too.
A 'Do not disturb' function prevents your phone from ringing or lighting up in times when you need some peace and quiet.
Visual Voicemail will give you a list of who's called you and allow you to choose which voicemail message you want to listen to first, so you can prioritise the most important messages.
The large 1.8" full graphic display enables you to instantly view how many voice messages, missed calls or text messages you have, and makes it easy for you to find the number you want from your phonebook. A blue backlight makes it easy to read, even at night.
A hands-free speaker mean you can share a conversation with other people in the room or use your hands for something else as you talk.
Please Note: In order to use Call Control, text messaging and visual voicemail features you must be subscribed to a Caller Display Service from your network provider. Charge may apply.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 100 name and number directory
- Base Station: H53 x W110 x D172mm. Handset: H180 x W61.3 x D40.2mm. Charger: H43 x W93.1 x D100mm.
- 1.8" LCD display
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 160 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 13 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 60 mins.
- Model name / number
- BT 4500 Twin
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 10 polyphonic and 5 standard
- Wall Mountable
- Base Station: 202g. Handset: 142g. Charger: 74g.
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.