BT 6510 Digital Telephone and Answering Machine with Nuisance Call Control, Single DECT
The stylish BT 6510 will help you rid yourself of unwanted calls interrupting you at home. With its new Call Control feature you can choose which calls you answer, and which calls are sent straight to the answer machine. For example, you can block all International and Withheld numbers, cutting out a large proportion of unwanted sales calls. You can also block up to 10 specific numbers to stop any particular nuisances from contacting you too.
It’s stylish design is intended for function, as well as form. Featuring a 1.8-inch full graphic display, it’s clear and easy to read, while improved, larger speakers mean much better quality of sound.
A Do Not Disturb function will allow you some peace and quiet, ensuring the phone won’t ring or light up to disturb you, while certain contacts can be marked as VIPs- enabling them to get to you even in your peaceful moments.Key Features:
- 200 name and number phonebook
- 30 minute digital recording time
- 50 call list with 30 number redial
- Hands free
- 12 hour talk time
Please Note: In order to use the nuisance call manager, text messaging and visual voicemail features you must be subscribed to a Caller Display Service from your network provider. Charge may apply.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 200 name and number directory
- Base Station: H29 x W130 x D130mm. Handset: H160 x W52.2 x D28.6cm
- Graphic LED display
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 120 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 12 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 30 mins
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 15 (5 standard, 10 polyphonic)
- Wall Mountable
- Base Station: 118g. Handset: 138g
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
371 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (in time for Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.