BT Graphite 3500 Digital Cordless Telephone and Answer Machine, Single DECT
The BT Graphite 3500 Cordless Phone with Answer Machine will store a massive 55 minutes of answering machine messages, so you keep important recordings for longer. This simple phone is easy to use and features large, responsive buttons and a clear display.
It also features a phonebook that will hold 50 of your nearest and dearest’s contacts at your fingertips meaning staying in touch will have never been so easy. Caller ID will help let you decide whether you want to answer certain calls and choose from 5 different ringtone melodies.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 50 name and number directory
- Handset: H154 x W488 x D310 mm. Base: H408 x W120 x D120 mm
- Backlit mono display
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 150 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 10 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 55 minutes
- Model name / number
- BT Graphite 3500 Sin
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Wall Mountable
- Handset: 119g. Base: 139g.
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)