BT Paragon 650 Telephone Answering Machine
Product informationIf you value your privacy you’ll appreciate the black BT Paragon 650 Telephone Answering Machine. Let the built-in answering machine intercept your calls while you decide if you wish to pick up or not. There’s even an optional choice of male or female pre-recorded outgoing messages for extra peace of mind. You can also enjoy private playback of your messages via the handset.
The BT Paragon 650 has a built-in SIM card reader/writer so there's no need to re-enter all your contacts into your new phone. Just insert your mobile's SIM card into the Paragon 650 and copy all the numbers from there. It's also a great way to keep a backup of the numbers stored on your mobile phone.
A 4-line backlit LCD display makes it easy to see what number you’re dialling or the last 50 numbers that have called you. A hands-free option lets others join in the conversation and you can record a memo to remind yourself to do something at a later time. Useful calculator, calendar and alarm functions are also included.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 200 name and number directory
- H110 x W180 x D185mm
- Four-line inverse display
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 32 minutes
- Model name / number
- Paragon 650
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Wall Mountable
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)