Bugaboo Cameleon3 Henley Pushchair, Special Edition, Grey
- The refreshed design includes a more durable chassis with a cleaner and sturdier design.
- It comes with a super comfy mattress with aerated inlay, meaning baby is sure to be cosy.
- It’s also easier to unfold; simply lift the handlebar with one hand and the chassis is ready to go.
- All of the wheels are now simple to remove and the flat fold carrycot, with one-hand release, will make storage even easier.
- You’ll also find a padded height-adjustable 5-point harness with adjustable shoulder straps, 6-step height adjustable handlebar and maximised underseat bag that can be closed to keep all your essentials safe.
- Accessories Included
- Raincover, shopping basket
- Adjustable handlebars
- Care instructions
- All fabrics are machine washable
- Changing bag included
- Compatible with carseats
- H101 x W60 x D85cm (27cm taller with handlebar extended)
- Dimensions (folded)
- H90 x W50 x D31cm
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Number of wheels
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Type of wheels
- Foam filled
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
In 1994 two men had an idea that revolutionised an industry and created one of the most sought after pushchair brands. In 1999 the first Bugaboo Classic appeared on the streets of Holland and since then they launched the Bugaboo Cameleon in 2005, the more compact Bee in 2007 and then the versatile Donkey in 2012.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find out what you'll need to get out and about with baby