Bugaboo Cameleon3 Loewy Print Pram, Multi
Product informationThis unique collaboration with Bugaboo features Loewy, an exclusive John Lewis print from our archive, updated and re-imagined to mark our 150th anniversary.
- The refreshed design includes a more durable chassis with a cleaner and sturdier build.
- It’s also easier to unfold; simply lift the handlebar with one hand and the chassis is ready to go.
- All of the wheels are now simple to remove and the flat fold carrycot, with one-hand release, will make storage even easier.
- You’ll also find a padded height-adjustable harness, 6-step height adjustable handlebar and maximised underseat bag that can be closed to keep all your essentials safe.
- It comes with an Aerosleep mattress and a seat unit that is suitable from 6 months.
- It features 3 recline positions and a 5 point harness.
- Coordinating cocoon, parasol, footmuff, organiser, tray, cup holder and wheeled board available (sold separately).
- Made with the premium materials you expect from Bugaboo, the modular system allows you to adjust your pushchair to your particular needs. Convert the seat to a carrycot and adjust the handlebar to suit you. There are three wheel set-ups to choose from. Put the small wheels in front to navigate tight city street, flip the larger wheels to the front for rough terrain or convert into a two-wheeler for sand and snow.
- Accessories Included
- Raincover, shopping basket and bumper bar
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Compatible with carseats
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix and Pebble, Recaro Young Profi Plus
- H100.5 x W60 x D85cm (27cm taller with handlebar extended)
- Dimensions (folded)
- H84 x W60 x D30.5cm
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Number of wheels
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Adjustable suspension to accommodate weight of child
- Type of wheels
- Foam filled
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
In 1994 two men had an idea that revolutionised an industry and created one of the most sought after pushchair brands. In 1999 the first Bugaboo Classic appeared on the streets of Holland and since then they launched the Bugaboo Cameleon in 2005, the more compact Bee in 2007 and then the versatile Donkey in 2012.
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find out what you'll need to get out and about with baby