Bugaboo Cameleon3 Pushchair Base Unit and Carrycot, Dark Grey
Product informationThe 3rd generation of the Cameleon all-in-one pushchair is even more versatile, stylish and functional. Light and compact, it’s easy to store and carry and will seamlessly adapt to your journey. Suitable from birth, it will take you and your baby through the city, woods, sand or snow; if fact, anywhere you want to go.
- The refreshed design includes a more durable chassis with a cleaner and sturdier design.
- It’s also easier to unfold; simply lift the handlebar with one hand and the chassis is ready to go.
- All of the wheels are now simple to remove and the flat fold carrycot, with one-hand release, will make storage even easier.
- You’ll also find a padded height-adjustable harness, 6-step height adjustable handlebar and maximised underseat bag that can be closed to keep all your essentials safe.
- The height-adjustable handlebar provides easy one-handed steering and a comfortable ride regardless of your height.
- Accessories Included
- Raincover, shopping basket
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Compatible with carseats
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix and Pebble, Recaro Young Profi Plus
- H100.5 x W60 x D85cm (27cm taller with handlebar extended)
- Dimensions (folded)
- H84 x W60 x D30.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Number of wheels
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Adjustable suspension to accommodate weight of child
- Type of wheels
- Foam filled
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
In 1994 two men had an idea that revolutionised an industry and created one of the most sought after pushchair brands. In 1999 the first Bugaboo Classic appeared on the streets of Holland and since then they launched the Bugaboo Cameleon in 2005, the more compact Bee in 2007 and then the versatile Donkey in 2012.
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
371 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (in time for Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find out what you'll need to get out and about with baby
You might also like