Bugaboo Cameleon3 Pushchair Base Unit and Carrycot , Black
The 3rd generation of the Cameleon all-in-one pushchair is even more versatile, stylish and functional. Light and compact, it’s easy to store and carry and will seamlessly adapt to your journey. Suitable from birth, it will take you and your baby through the city, woods, sand or snow; in fact, anywhere you want to go.
- The refreshed design includes a more durable chassis with a cleaner and sturdier design.
- It’s also easier to unfold; simply lift the handlebar with one hand and the chassis is ready to go.
- All of the wheels are now simple to remove and the flat fold carrycot, with one-hand release, will make storage even easier.
- You’ll also find a padded height-adjustable harness, 6-step height adjustable handlebar and maximised underseat bag that can be closed to keep all your essentials safe.
Made with the premium materials you expect from Bugaboo, the modular system allows you to adjust your pushchair to your particular needs. Choose your own colours, convert the seat to a carrycot and adjust the handlebar to suit you.
The rotating carry handle allows for easy and quick access to your child and the click and go buttons allows you to adjust the seat position, set the brake and the handle height in one simple step. There are three wheel set-ups to choose from. Put the small wheels in front to navigate tight city street, flip the larger wheels to the front for rough terrain or convert into a two-wheeler for sand and snow.
How to buy a fully functional Bugaboo Cameleon³:
Step 1 - The base unit.
Select the base unit, it's available in 4 colours. You'll find the options in the drop down menu above; simply make your choice and add it to your basket.
Step 2 - The tailored fabric.
For a fully functional Bugaboo you must also purchase a tailored fabric, available separately in various different colours. These can also be selected from the drop-down menus (top right).
And that’s it!
Mix and match the colourful combinations to create a Cameleon that's unique to you, ensuring you have purchased 1 base + 1 tailored fabric. (Both components make a complete Bugaboo Cameleon³ as seen in our catalogues).
- Adjustable handlebars
- Changing bag included
- Compatible with carseats
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix and Pebble, Recaro Young Profi Plus
- H100.5 x W60 x D85cm (27cm taller with handlebar extended)
- Dimensions (folded)
- H84 x W60 x D30.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Free standing when folded
- Handle Height
- Harness type
- 5 point harness
- Raincover, shopping basket
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24 months
- Maximum user weight
- Number of wheels
- Reclining positions
- Removable wheels
- Suitable From
- Adjustable suspension to accommodate weight of child
- Type of wheels
- Foam filled
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
In 1994 two men had an idea that revolutionised an industry and created one of the most sought after pushchair brands. In 1999 the first Bugaboo Classic appeared on the streets of Holland and since then they launched the Bugaboo Cameleon in 2005, the more compact Bee in 2007 and then the versatile Donkey in 2012.
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find out what you'll need to get out and about with baby