Bumble and bumble Tonic Lotion, 250ml
This Bumble and bumble Tonic Lotion contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and tea tree oil which replaces moisture, soothes, detangles, enhances the performance of products and reminds one of old-school barbers' elixirs.
Suitable for: Anyone; with especially dry, coarse, porous or colored hair.
When and How to use : Daily; to detangle and prepare hair for styling; anytime to dampen and reactivate products already in hair; to wet down hair and lubricate the blade while cutting. Spray liberally and evenly on damp hair and work through.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract: fullness, shine, moisture balance
- Lamium Album Flower Extract: softness, gloss
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: antiseptic
- Menta Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract: stimulates circulation, oil control
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: scalp stimulant, anti-microbial, conditioning
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): protects, moisturizing
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract: astringent; tones and conditions scalp
- Bumble and bumble
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hair Concern
- Hair Type
- All Hair Types
- Treatment Type
- Mask & Treatments
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday (Trial in selected areas)