Cadac BraaiMaxx 2 Burner Gas Barbecue
Eat out more often with the impressively equipped BraaiMaxx barbecue, from Cadac. This innovative unit allows you to place removable surfaces on each of the two independent cooking sides, for the ultimate in flexible cooking. Surfaces arriving with this barbecue include:
- Grill top: ideal for all traditional BBQ-style cooking. The aluminium grill is has a hard, low-stick coat, for easy cleaning.
- Skottel/Teppanyaki: made from stainless steel for wear and cleaning, and aluminium for excellent heat distribution. Use the Skottel for stir-fries, eggs and bacon, prawns, sausages, or Teppanyaki cooking.
- Baking stone: use for baking all types of bread
- Paella pan: made from thick aluminium with non-stick coating, ideal for paellas and risotto.
- Wok: carbon steel body allows for high temperatures to ensure perfect wok-style cooking. Solid stainless steel handle.
- Cutting board: a bamboo cutting board drops into the front handle for food preparation.
The two cooking sides can also be controlled independently, with each burner being finely adjustable to suit whichever food you might like to cook.
Both cooking sides have their own lids that are double-skinned for insulation, and which have non-stick coatings to make cleaning easy. Each individual dome includes a thermometer to ensure temperatures are just right for making burgers sizzle.
For effortless cleaning and maintenance after you’ve finished cooking and dining, this barbecue has easy-clean surfaces and is rust-proof.
- Accessories Included
- 2x bbq grids, baking stone, skottel/teppanyaki, paella pan, wok, 2x base grids, removable drip cup
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Care instructions
- Regularly remove grid to clean and empty the drip tray.
- Cleaning Technology
- Easy wash and clean
- Enamel hood, stainless steel burners
- Cooking Surface
- 4050cm sq.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H113 x W160 x D72cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Piezo Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 5 years
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully-assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
- Gas bottle attachment
Q & As
Get the most from outdoor living with the best barbecue for you