Cadac Meridian 3-Burner Gas Barbecue
Designed in a European style, this sleek barbecue is more than just an outdoor grilling tool: it has a modular system that allows a variety of cooking methods to be used.
Each BBQ has a thermometer fitted into the cooking surface which has thermodynamic grills that spread the heat evenly. It is a sturdy trolley with rust free stainless steel foldable side table.
The smooth-walled porcelain enamelled construction of the fire box and drainage channels flowing to a drip cup outside the barbecue allows it to be cleaned thoroughly. The double skin cabinet doors are convenient for storing a spare gas cylinder and cooking utensils.
- Accessories Included
- Available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 60 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- Regularly remove, empty and clean the drip cup to avoid residue build up.
- Cleaning Technology
- Easy wash and clean
- Stainless steel/aluminium
- Cooking Surface
- 3185cm sq.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H110 x W148 x D63.5cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 65 x 49cm
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Piezo Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 5 year
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully-assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
- Gas bottle attachment