Cadac Stratos 4 Burner Gas Barbecue
Providing performance with flair, the stainless steel Cadac Stratos barbecue is the ideal companion to summertime cooking.
With wheels for easy mobility, the Stratos allows you to tailor your barbecuing to the size of the dining party thanks to four independently controlled burners. A storage cabinet and side tables ensure condiments, utensils and spare gas cylinders are always within reach.
The double-skinned stainless steel hood provides excellent insulation, while rust-proof construction, easy-clean surfaces and a removable drip tray ensure effortless maintenance.
- Accessories Included
- Available to purchase separately
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take two people to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 40 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- When finished with cooking, open the lid and turn the burner up high. Let cooking grates burn off until the smoke dies away, and then brush grates with a brass bristled brush. On next use, let grates heat thoroughly and brush again before use.
- Cleaning Technology
- Easy wash and clean
- Stainless steel
- Cooking Surface
- 3360cm sq.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H105.5 x W145 x D50cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Piezo Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 5 years
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Delivery of your fully-assembled barbecue
- Removal and disposal of protective wrapping
- Gas bottle attachment
Q & As