Calex 28W G9 Eco Halogen Capsule Bulb
- Energy Rating Information This indicates the bulbs energy performance between A++ and G, with A++ being the highest
- Finish Information Shows whether a bulb is clear or opaque
- Fitting type Information This indicates the cap or base of the bulb, Examples: BC-B22 = bayonet cap/ ES-E27 = edison screw/ SBC-B15 = small BC/ SES-E14 = small ES
- GLS Wattage Equivalent
- Lifetime (Hours) Information Shown in hours, this is based on an average use of 3 hours illumination per day
- Lightbulb Shape
- Lightbulb Type
- Lightbulb Wattage
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Pack size
Bulb Wattage Comparison
|Traditional Wattage||LED Equivalent||Lumens|
Please note: The table above is a guide to show you the equivalent bulb wattage across traditional bulbs and LEDs.
A bulb's wattage tells us how much energy it uses, rather than the amount of light it generates (lumens). Lumens (lm) are a measure of the total output of visible light from a lamp or light source. The higher the lumen the “brighter” the lamp will appear. To make comparing bulbs easy, it’s best to look for the light output (lumen).
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday