Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Telephoto Lens
This precision engineered Canon 100mm lens is ideal for professionals and advanced amateurs look for that extra edge when shooting macro and portrait images with their EOS camera.
- L Series quality. Made to last, this lens has been built to resist dust and moisture so you can get the shots you want, even in harsher weather.
- Integrated Hybrid Image Stabilisation is tailored to macro shooting. Lens shifting provides up to four stops of correction during shooting for sharper images every time.
- Ultra low dispersion design means better quality shots with higher contrast and more life-like colours.
- A 3 position focus limiter switch lets you increase your autofocus speed making quick-fire shots - even of distant subjects - easy.
- The circular blade aperture helps to create attractive, even backgrounds when isolating subjects at wide apertures.
- The USM (ultrasonic motor) gives you rapid autofocus and virtually silent operation. There’s also a mechanical override for absolute control of your shots.
- Suitable for all Canon DSLRS.
- For use with EF mount Canon DSLR cameras
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- L123 x Dia.77.7mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 160mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 30.48cm (1')
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)