Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Lens
A fast, ultra wide-angle zoom lens offering excellent optical performance throughout the zoom range. A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture make this an ideal lens for low-light photography.
- A fast f/2.8 maximum aperture stays constant over the full focal-length range, meaning no variation in shutter speed will occur when zooming.
- A ring-type ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Furthermore, full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- A virtually circular aperture diaphragm gives out of focus regions a softer, more uniform feel. Sharp foreground objects stand out against a smooth blurred background.
- The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM incorporates three aspherical elements to ensure corner-to-corner sharpness and clarity throughout the focal range. Two UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) elements virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations.
- Super Spectra coatings ensure accurate colour balance and enhance contrast. They also reduce flare and ghosting - a common problem caused by light bouncing off a camera's sensor.
- Ensures optimal flash metering by passing distance information back to a compatible EOS camera's E-TTL II flash system.
- Includes a cylindrical bayonet hood and soft case.
- For use with EF mount Canon DSLR cameras
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- L111.6 x Dia.88.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 25.6-56mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 28cm (11.2")
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
367 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow