Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Telephoto Lens
A professional-quality standard zoom that offers exceptional image quality and a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout its zoom range. The perfect companion to any full-frame EOS camera.
- The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM delivers superb image quality throughout its zoom range, thanks to aspherical lens elements and ultra-low dispersion (UD) and super UD glass. Redesigned optics ensure sharpness is maximised across the frame.
- A fast f/2.8 maximum aperture is maintained throughout the zoom range, enabling hand-held low-light shooting in a variety of situations.
- Weather sealing protects against dust and moisture, while a fluorine-coated front and rear elements are easy to clean.
- A ring-type ultrasonic AF motor achieves focus quickly, quietly and accurately. Full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without changing focus modes.
- 0.38m closest-focus distance adds to the versatility of this lens, providing a maximum magnification of 0.21x.
- A nine-bladed circular aperture provides superb bokeh, ideal for portraiture.
- Includes a lens cap, bayonet hood and soft case.
- For use with EF mount Canon DSLR cameras
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- L113 x Dia.88.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 38.4-112mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 38cm (1.25')
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
348 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow