Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Standard Lens
A 35mm prime lens with a four-stop Image Stabilizer and f/2 maximum aperture – ideal for low-light photography. Ultrasonic AF is fast and accurate. An aspherical lens element boosts image quality.
- Offering a natural perspective and a wider angle of view, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM is a good alternative standard lens to a traditional 50mm optic when used on a full-frame DSLR. On EOS cameras with APS-C sized sensors it gives an angle of view similar to a 56mm lens.
- Shoot hand held in low-light conditions using shutter speeds that are up to four stops slower than usually recommended. Image stabiliser technology detects automatically when a photographer is panning to follow moving objects and switches off stabilisation in this direction.
- Shooting with apertures as wide as f/2 enables photographers to work with shallow depth of field. Enjoy a bright viewfinder image and use relatively fast shutter speeds even in dim conditions.
- Enjoy fast, near-silent autofocus thanks to a ring-type ultrasonic AF motor. Stay in control with full-time manual focus override.
- An aspherical lens element maximises image quality while a eight-bladed aperture diaphragm delivers smooth, out-of-focus bokeh. The EF 35mm f/2 IS USM focuses down to 0.24m, letting you get close to your subjects.
- For use with EF mount Canon DSLR cameras
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- L62.6 x Dia.77.9mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 56mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 24.08cm (9.48")
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)