Canon EF 70 200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens
An essential telezoom lens for sports, wildlife or portraits. The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM is a workhorse telephoto zoom lens designed for professional use. It has a rugged durable design, a four-stop Image Stabiliser and specialised lens elements for dependable results.
- The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM features a four-stop Image Stabiliser (IS), making it ideal for handheld work. Shutter speeds up to four stops slower can be used without vistually any increase in image blur. When panning horizontally, the IS system can be set to correct only for unwanted vertical shake.
- L-series lenses combine superior performance and great handling, with resistance to dust and moisture.
- The maximum f/2.8 aperture is available at all focal-lengths. This means exposure settings will not change as the lens is zoomed through its range, giving you more consistent shots every time.
- The lens incorporates a single fluorite element and five UD (ultra-low dispersion glass) elements to control colour distortion. The result is crisp, high-contrast images, free of colour fringing and other unwanted effects.
- An ultrasonic motor (USM) powers rapid - near silent - autofocus. Full manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- Includes a lens hood, removable tripod mount and soft case.
- For use with EF mount Canon DSLR cameras
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- L199 x Dia.88.8mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 112-320mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 1.2m (3.94')
- Model name / number
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L I
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.