Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Telephoto Lens
The EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L USM is a professionally quality, fast-aperture telephoto zoom lens popular with wildlife and sports photographers, as well as those shooting weddings and portraiture.
- One of the finest telephoto zoom lenses in the EF line, optically comparable to a prime lens. Four UD-glass elements to correct chromatic aberrations and multiple zoom groups allow internal focusing, resulting in high image quality throughout the zoom range. Compatible with Extender EF 1.4x and 2x.
- Shooting in low-light conditions is possible thanks to the lens' fast maximum aperture of f/2.8, which stays constant throughout the zoom range. Such an aperture also gives control over depth of field.
- A ring-type ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Furthermore, full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- Super Spectra coatings ensure accurate colour balance and enhance contrast. They also reduce flare and ghosting – a common problem caused by light bouncing off a camera's sensor.
- A lens hood and a soft case are included.
- For use with EF mount Canon DSLR cameras
- Auto Focus Motor
- Yes- USM
- Diaphragm Blades
- L193.6 x Dia.84.6mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 112-320mm (APS-C 1.6x crop factor)
- Filter Thread (mm)
- Focal Length
- Lens Elements
- Lens Groups
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 1.5m (4.92')
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Full frame, Canon APS-C
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)